The 2022 garden waste collection scheme will run from March to November.
The cost of the service is as follows:
Collection of 1 bin is £45 per season.
Collection of additional bins is £20 each per season.
Provision of new bins is £20 each. If you are a new customer you need to purchase a garden waste bin in order to receive the service.
Compensation for suspended collections
The council apologises for any inconvenience caused by the service suspensions during 2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, closure of the waste transfer station and HGV driver shortages.
To compensate current subscribers for the missed garden waste collections due to the suspension, the council will reduce the cost of next years’ service.
In total, 5 collections were not done due to the service suspension and 1 collection was not done due to the service delays following the restart.
Therefore, for renewing subscribers the reduced cost for 2022 will be:
- For subscribers with 1 bin, the service charge will be £31.50
- For subscribers with 2 bins, the service charge will be £45.50
- For subscribers with 3 bins, the service charge will be £59.50
- For subscribers with 4 bins, the service charge will be £73.50
- For subscribers with 5 bins, the service charge will be £87.50
Your individual discount will be applied once you have selected your address below.
If you have moved house since paying for the service in 2021 please ring in and pay over the phone (01773 841326) so the correct discount for your garden waste bin(s) can be applied.